SHARE THIS OFFER:
Plantation Island Resort 3*
7 nights in a Poolside Room
Plantation Island Resort Fiji is nestled on the 553-acre Malolo LaiLai Island, part of the Mamanuca Group of islands, and is only 16km offshore west of Nadi International Airport.
Plantation Island Resort Fiji embraces its lush 23 acres of tropical landscaped gardens and coconut palms, and kilometres of white, sandy beaches, some of which fronts a gorgeous, sheltered lagoon… exactly the type of setting dreamy Fiji holidays are made of!
From $1,829 Per Family
- 7 Nights in a Poolside Room
- Return airport & ferry transfers to Plantation Island
- Kids aged 2 – 12 years eat free when dining with adults paying for meals at the resort (max two per room)
- Welcome shell lei & one bottle of water per person on arrival
- Free activities including kayaking, mini putt putt, tennis, table tennis and volleyball
- Fijian cooking classes and coconut leaf basket weaving
- Kids aged 4 – 12 years play free at the Coconut Kids Club and teenagers aged 13 – 16 years at the Lairo Club
Upgrade to a Studio Garden Bure from $500 per family
Prices are per family based on 2 adults & 2 children under 11 years sharing one room and includes return coach and launch transfers from Nadi airport. Transfers are subject to flight connections. Transfers not valid on the 10.30am departure from Denarau to Plantation Island. Valid for travel 10 Oct – 16 Nov 19, 13 – 24 Dec 19 & 10 Jan – 31 Mar 20. On sale until 31 Aug 19. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges from the agent. Other conditions apply.